What is expected of a beta user?
A “beta” is a time period before a public launch where beta users try out that app. This time is critical to an app’s success, because a beta user’s feedback determines how the app develops. In our app, here are a few things we’d like from our beta users:
- Record a musical memory (an “echo”) everyday. After you log in, you’ll be directed to the home screen to create an “echo” based of a musical memory. The more echoes you create, the better you’re experience will be! If you’re having problem creating echoes, please let us know in the Facebook group!
- Share some echoes. Obviously, some musical memories are private and you don’t want to share all of them. That’s ok. Each echo has a privacy setting at the bottom of the “Create Echo” form. As you get more comfortable, please create and share echoes with some of your Facebook friends. Tell us if your Echo sparks a conversation.
- Tell us about any bugs / bad experience you have. We are really grateful for the time you’re spending with our app, and if you have any bugs or confusion, please let us know. We are relying on your input / questions to improve the app. And please share any issues there with screenshots if possible.
To be a part of the Echo Beta, simply follow these steps:
- Join the User Group. This is where we listen to you about Echo. Tell us what you like, and what you don’t like. Sign in with your facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/groups/847410458720298/
- Download the app. Apple users can download their app here and android users can download the app here.